Job title: Skill – based English Trainer (industry-oriented training in English)
Location: 19 Pho Duc Chinh, Nguyen Thai Binh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
A. Job requirement
• Ability to teach student-centralized lessons
• Good command of multimedia resources
• Professional personality.
• Enthusiastic about participating in events and professional developing activities.
• Among other duties, you will be required to monitor closely the progress of your students and give feedback accordingly as well as preparing your lesson plans following the company’s guidelines.
• Candidates should be based in HCMC to be able to attend a series of one-to-one interviews.
• Working hours from Monday to Friday, mostly in the evenings, and weekends morning, but daytime.
hours during the week are also available depending on the client or the course requirements.
B. Work experience and Qualification
In order to be successful in the role, you should ideally have:
• Prefer Bachelor, Master or Doctor’s Degree.
• Prefer Training Certificate
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English
• At least 3 years of experience in training and coaching:
– Business in general
– Aviation Industry
– Maritime Industry
• Performance-based bonus
• Providing training facilities with laptop/desktop, projector, interactive board and high quality sound system where you will prepare your lessons and develop your materials if need.
• Working in highly professional and small family working environment
• Training course
• Company trip once a year
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Ms. Golden 0982 001 737 for further request.